Tuesday, August 18, 2009

KODAK HAS IT'S OWN FLIP


For people who know me and those who read this god awful blog one I'm sorry, but two you know I'm always around with my camera of Flip you may have see it pointed at you trying to get you in an embarrassing moment. Now Kodak has something similar but a little better. It's called a Zi8 it looks just like a Flip, but has 1080p resolution (HD) built in and instead of a switch blade type thing that pops out and takes up a port on you laptop it has a cord that plugs into the back. That is a great thing for me anyway it ranges in the $180 range which for something this cool is a great price. The downer is that it has no internal memory and it doesn't come with a memory card shit, but I may have found my new obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment