Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PARANORMAL DIRECTOR STARTS NEW PROJECT

Ok if you were priveladged enough to see the movie Paranormal Activity then kuddos to you. I don't really like scary movies, but from the looks of the trailer (that I've posted earlier) it looks damn good and from the rumors I've read around the net I guess you actually get to see what is actually haunting those people. I digress the writter/director Oren Peli had come up with his next project it;s called Area 51.

I guess the plot points are pretty hush, hush apparently it will center around three teenagers that stumble upon the base out in the deep desert base in Nevada. Peli is known for using unknown actors and I dosen't seem like that is going to change. He is said to be making it in that archival footage style film making. Paranormal only had an $11,000 budget I'm guess his next one will have a much bigger budget, but I'm worried because the last sci-fi movie shot like was Cloverfield. I'm sorry, but that made me want to vomit from the bouncy camera and kill any annoying frat boy that comes along. I'm sure Peli will do a better job... hopefully you can check out more of the story at Comingsoon.net.

Also more good new Paranormal Activity is looking to get nationwide release by Paramount so look for it in a theater near you. Hey if your around me, we will go see it together and my big ass can jump into your lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment