Friday, December 4, 2009

MAYWETHER VS. PAC MAN GETS A DATE

I just heard this from Fox Sports that the mega fight is on. Floyd "Money" Maywether will fight Manny "Pac Man" Pacquio on March 13th. The deal was already signed by Maywether and we were jsut waiting on Pacquio to sign. I took Manny a little longer to sign because he is running for office in the Phillipines.

The promoter Bob Arum went to the Phillipines to make the deal final. There are some little points that still need to be made, but it's looking like this will be the higest grossing fight of all time.

The venue of the fight is still up in the air the new Dallas Cowboys stadium has been thrown out there as well as the MGM Grand in Las Vegas were both of these fighters have had their biggest fights. There is anothere seeky option which is a 30,000 seat areana built on the Las Vegas strip right across from the Wynn Hotel. Now if that goes down I think it would be the coolest thing ever. It would be crazy in Vegas that weekend.

In my opion if there was ever one fight that I really wanted to see live this would be it, but I'm not wealthy and these tickets will be a pretty penny. I will be sitting on a couch to watch this fight it should be a great one really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment