Friday, October 29, 2010

NEW TITLE FOR THE NEXT BATMAN PROJECT

Wow it has been a long time since I did this I'm a little rusty well here we go. Went to my go to spot Cinemablend.com and found this little tid bit. One of the best directors out right now and in my opion the best Christopher Nolan has announced the title of the next Batman movie. It will be called The Dark Knight Rises , it sounds cool, but doesn't give much light into the villain for the sequel which is all I want to know. According to some reports it was rumored to be The Riddler but that has since been debunked and now there are casting calls being put out for the female lead in the film so maybe Catwoman? Hmm, that would be very interesting.

So here is a little taste of what I've got in store football season is winding down and I will have more time to research and blog so there will be more to come I promise. There will be more babe of the week, sports stuff, film reviews (becasue I will watch them), tech reviews and just crazy shit because it's time to live life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment