Tuesday, November 30, 2010

IT'S THE HOLIDAYS GIFT TME


you have got to love this time of year it's a great thing food, family and booze. If you have to go somewhere this season and they don't watch TV there or the man of the house isn't quite the man of the house to have the game or the big fight on I've got the perfect solution for you.

It's called the Slingbox you can get one at you local Best Buy for the low price of about $100. Now, I know you are wondering what the hell is sling box, well it allows you to watch your TV on any smart phone(android, iPhone, Blackberry. You can be anywhere and watch the game or whatever is on live so if your at that boring Christmas party or holiday dinner just pull out your phone an entertain your self. I though I was going to need one of these this year but, no job and no lady hell got no where to go so I can chill in my sweats and watch anything. That's what happens when you lose a job and people leave you. Wait I always thought it was the opposite way around ladies love a guy without a job and no future so they can try to fix them and make them better. Ah well I'm a broken down house looking for that lady to flip me and make me presentable hahahaha.... so sad I need a drink

No comments:

Post a Comment