Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MOVIES TO WATCH THIS WEEKEND

It's a short week for most of the world and you know what that means booze, food and a littel fun. Some of you may have a little down time when the wife has drug you out for some black friday shopping well here are a few films to go check out.

1. Due Date: I know it's been out a while, it has gotten so so reviews but the combination of Downey and Glafikanikis (I fucked that up) is a beast. Check it out and get you laugh on.

2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: Enough said it's Harry Potter for all you geeks out there, which I am not one, I do not enjoy these films, but you might. I don't recomend taking the kids this one is a little dark and leads to the even darker ending.

3. Faster: This is the one I wan to see. Finally, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is back in the action game. The rated R action game we will see blood, guts and curssing fuck yeah(had to include that just because). Below is the Redband trailer enjoy the show.

Check out my column on suburbanlegendz.blogspot.com and my dating column at Examiner.com/phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment