Tuesday, September 8, 2009

IS MERRIMAN GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH

Tila Tequila
Tila Tequila Pictures


If you haven't heard or if your a female and read the rag mags I'm going to try and fill you in. Over the weekend San Diego Chargers All Pro Linebacker Shawne Merriman was arrested on alleged charges of battery and false imprisonment by his girlfriend wait for it... Tila Tequila Ha!

Not to make light of stuff like this, but according to Profootballtalk.com on Sunday apperantly Merriman had a party at his house and Miss Tequila was a little bit intoxicated and wanted to drive home. He didn't want her to drive drunk and keep her there she called the cops and she signed a citizens arrest warant hmmm. Merriman's lawyer jumped out in front of this story over the weekend explaning that his client is innocent of all charges against him and that the matter will be resloved quickly.

Not so fast Tila Tequlia also know as Tila Nguyen was initaly not going to release a statement about the charges being filed "Due to the serious nature of this matter, and out of respect for all domestic violence victims and defendants, Ms. Nguyen and her representatives will not be publicly addressing the facts and circumstances of the incident," New York-based attorney Scott E. Leemon saud today.

Well according to Tila's twitter account "I haven't release an official statement on what happened yet because I didn't lie, so no need to release 3 statements to 'cover' myself," which is a direct shot at the Merriman spin on the situation.

She goes on to say "Just wait til the whole story comes out," she said. "I am letting them talk and bash me all they want. I dont care. I know the truth. [A]nd it will come. "Nguyen also hints that she was restrained because of something she had seen: "There is only one reason why I was running for my life.....why was I stopped? Hmmm....maybe the truth didnt want to leave the house."

Tila is calling Tuesday "Judement Day" in that she will give a press confrence and she will give her side of the story. What this all means is up in the air to me I'm just bringing the story, but Merriman is a known steriod user being busted in 2006. Maybe she's got some dirt on the man or she is just building it up to keep that so called career going you never know find out tomorrow it will be every where.

No comments:

Post a Comment