Friday, September 11, 2009

NEW TV'S GOTTA LOVE IT


As some of you may know I recently purchased a new TV in the past month (and now it is past it's time). Well here is something shinny and new for those of you looking to be all kinds of gaudy. I got this from Gizmodo.com JVC is putting out the first 3D capable TV out there. Now most Hollywood execs and higher ups already have this stuff because of all the 3D movies and content coming out in the near future, but for us littel people it's finaly being released.

The resolution is only 2,000:1 static ratio so don't dump that LED just yet. JVC said that the set will offer a flicker-free 3D image, but it also requires those dorky glasses that you need to wear. I mean it might be cool to have 3D in my place, but at $9,153 who needs it I can wait, but if you gotta have it talk to you local home theater installer and they can hook it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment